Charles (Chuck) Bendig, Esq.
As a client of Chuck Bendig, you can rest assured that he will personally handle every aspect of your case, from your initial consultation to all communication regarding the progress of your case. This is due to the fact that unlike many other law firms, we do not delegate tasks to a paralegal. When you come into our office to discuss your case, you will meet personally with Mr. Bendig. In addition, while many other attorneys and firms are difficult to contact once your suit has been filed, Chuck maintains an open line with his clients and ensures that he is personally available to his clients throughout the duration of their cases.
Mr. Bendig has 39 years of experience practicing law before all Ohio state and federal courts. He has obtained many lucrative judgements and helped his clients overcome difficult challenges.
- Duke University Law School 1975
- The Ohio State University School of Business 1972
- US Marine Corps – Lieutenant Colonel (retired)
- US Marine Corps – Judge Advocate
- US Marine Corps – Former Assistant Chief Defense Council Eastern Division
- US Marine Corps – Trial Advocacy Instructor (Certified by Naval Justice School)
- 50+ Jury Trials
- 20+ years of private civil law trial practice in Central Ohio
- Martindale-Hubbell – BV Distinguished Peer Rated Preeminent
- OH Super Lawyers (2008 – 2014) – Top 5% Attorneys in the state of Ohio
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Plantiff Lawyer in Ohio 2018 & 2019
- Licensed to practice law before all Ohio state courts
- Member – Hopewell United Methodist Church
- Married w/2 children
The content of this website is for informational purposes only; users should not rely on the content as advice but should consult a lawyer about their unique legal issues. We represent clients throughout Columbus: Galloway, Lincoln Village, West Jefferson, Grandview Heights, Grove City, Hilliard, Darbydale, and Urbancrest in the areas of Probate & Estate Administration, Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts, and Injury Law.