Charles (Chuck) Bendig, Esq.
Attorney Charles (Chuck) Bendig is known as a tenacious fighter who protects his client’s interests as though they were his own. He has tried hundreds of cases and over 50 jury trials for variety of civil matters, from minor injuries to the catastrophic. Mr. Bendig prides himself on preparing every case for trial. While some attorneys view trial as a last resort, he prepares with the assumption that his client’s case will be decided by the jury. Clients know that Chuck is a very responsive attorney, keeps clients fully informed, and always gets back to them in a timely manner.
As a client of Chuck Bendig, you can rest assured that he will personally handle every aspect of your case, from your initial consultation to all communication regarding the progress of your case. This is due to the fact that unlike many other law firms, we do not delegate tasks to a paralegal. When you come into our office to discuss your case, you will meet personally with Mr. Bendig. In addition, while many other attorneys and firms are difficult to contact once your suit has been filed, Chuck maintains an open line with his clients and ensures that he is personally available to his clients throughout the duration of their cases.
Mr. Bendig has 40 years of experience practicing law before all Ohio state and federal courts. He has obtained many lucrative judgements and helped his clients overcome difficult challenges.
- Martindale-Hubbell – BV Distinguished Peer Rated Preeminent
- OH Super Lawyers (2008 – 2014) – Top 5% Attorneys in the state of Ohio
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Plantiff Lawyer in Ohio 2018 & 2019
- Duke University Law School
- The Ohio State University School of Business
- US Marine Corps – Lieutenant Colonel (retired)
- US Marine Corps – Judge Advocate
- US Marine Corps – Former Assistant Chief Defense Council Eastern Division
- US Marine Corps – Trial Advocacy Instructor (Certified by Naval Justice School)
- Licensed to practice law before all Ohio state courts
- Member – Hopewell United Methodist Church
- Married with 2 children
Get In Touch
The content of this website is for informational purposes only; users should not rely on the content as advice but should consult a lawyer about their unique legal issues. We represent clients throughout Columbus: Galloway, Lincoln Village, West Jefferson, Grandview Heights, Grove City, Hilliard, Darbydale, and Urbancrest in the areas of Probate and Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts, and Injury Law. © 2022 Estate Lawyer Bendig | Marketing Partner | Sitemap | Privacy