Jacob A. (Jake) Schlosser
Attorney Jake Schlosser has over 40 years of experience in private practice before Ohio Courts, and he has recognized expertise in the legal areas of estate planning (elder law), probate, business law, and real estate law.
In many other legal offices, your case and details are delegated to a paralegal. As his client, you can expect that he personally engages in every aspect of your case; from the initial introduction to the resolution of your needs.
Mr. Schlosser is committed to keeping each client well informed and being completely accessible to answer your questions or discuss your concerns.
- The Ohio State University Mortiz College of Law
- The Ohio State University College of Business Administration
- Married with 2 children.
- Member of Riverside Bible Church (50 years)
- OSU Varsity Tennis (3 years)
- Tennis – Men’s Singles (Central Ohio) Champion in 1966 and 1968
- Full/Life Member of Scioto Country Club – enjoys golf (but has limited skills).