The Supreme Court of Ohio has adopted new and updated forms for adult guardianship cases and other probate matters.The guardianship-related changes consist of new forms which include:
- Guardian's notification to the probate court that required training courses have been completed.
- Address change notices and other personal information updates for guardians or wards.
- Notification by probate court to guardians when it receives comments or complaints about the Guardian and when it decides to hold a hearing about the comments or complaints.
- Report to be completed by Guardian that details all fees incurred, including guardianship, legal, and other direct services fees.
- Guardian's application to begin a legal proceeding for a ward under his or her care.
- Report detailing whether a ward has certain legal papers and their location.
- Application to close the guardianship of an estate.
- Annual guardianship plan.
Another probate areas, the amendments adjust forms about adoptions, minors the states, and the appointment of appraisers. Access all the new forms.